Saturday, October 15, 2005
- Name: Gary
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I am a people development coach and consultant ...The People Development Guy. I specialize in facilitating customer service-related human relations / people skills training programs that are powerfully effective cross-generationally. As well, I consult to organizations in the people development field. I also work with individuals coaching professionals & leaders in becoming better at what they do. I also teach part-time at York University in Toronto. To re-create, I love to hike, ride my bike, and explore good books. I also avidly read health labels!
- Whatever happened to customer service?
- "Team Spirit Built from the Top" by Jim Clemmer
- "What Are The Real Differences Between Men & Women...
- Management Minute by Cy Charney
- "More Effective Decision Making"
- Practices of Life-Affirming Leaders
- “Miller's Bolt: A Modern Business Parable” by Thom...
- "Curious about the CEO’s Secret Handbook?" on whic...
- Why My Blog?